Our ImpactColeman Health Services is located in nine Ohio counties, serving clients living there and in surrounding locations.
Coleman’s positive impact can seen in these real life situations:
- A pregnant woman gets free prenatal visits and nutritional wellness advice from the Pregnancy Center.
- A homeless man finally finds a steady place to rest his head, receiving job coaching and help getting back on his feet.
- A child with suicidal thoughts is referred by a teacher to Coleman, who provides diagnosis and counseling…and the child’s first feelings of hope in a long time.
- A father graduates from FACT (Fathers Accountable for Children’s Tomorrows) after receiving help from Coleman in obtaining his GED and skills training. He is now proud to be able to set a good example for his kids.
- A 19-year-old struggling through young adulthood in a dysfunctional family finds a safe, stable space to live in transitional housing. There, a Case Manager helps the young adult with employment services and emotional support – providing hope.