Giving"Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference."
Nearly 30,000 people received psychiatric, psychotherapy or 24/7 access services last year. This is a 13% increase from the previous year.
Your donation makes a difference for so many people.
Explore Charitable Giving Options or Donate Online Below
Your support provides:
- Help for children and teens in crisis
- Hope for those suffering from addiction
- Housing for people living on the streets or in shelters
- Socialization for adults with Alzheimer’s/dementia and developmental disabilities
- Independence with job coaching and job placement services
- Case management for comprehensive care
- Family wellness with pregnancy support
- Stability with family therapy
There are many ways to give. Each one changes lives.
Prospective donors – you will be in good company
See a recent list of our contributors, who help us fulfill our mission.
The IRS recognizes Coleman Professional Services as tax exempt under IRC section 501(c)(3). Your support may reduce your taxes while enabling Coleman to help struggling people find hope. Learn how to Make Your Charitable Donations More Tax Efficient – including itemizing, bundling and other strategies.