A group gathered on the Saturday before Thanksgiving for International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day to view and discuss a film about grief recovery. The event was sponsored by the Suicide Prevention Coalition of Portage County with partners from the Mental Health & Recovery Board of Portage County, Coleman Professional Services, Townhall II, and Children’s Advantage. The Suicide Loss Support Group meets the last Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at Children’s Advantage, 520 N. Chestnut St, Ravenna. Call 330-673-1756 for more information. From left are Joel Mowrey, PhD, Mental Health & Recovery Board; Michelle Furbee, Coleman Professional Services; Kristen Carmen, Children’s Advantage; Deidre Svab, community member and guest speaker; and Paul Dages, Townhall II.
- Coleman Health Services Chosen to Answer New 9-8-8 Mental Health Crisis Line in Select Ohio Counties July 12, 2022
- Coleman to Offer Mental Health Services at Newly Announced Multimillion-Dollar Akron Medical Facility Spearheaded by the LeBron James’ Foundation June 8, 2022
- Coleman Adult Day is Proud to Announce Bambi Simon as its New Chief Officer March 8, 2022
- CSU Group Counseling Transforms Lives January 13, 2022
- Peer Support Specialists Offer Clients Help and Hope for Recovery January 13, 2022