In Home Care
Assistance with Daily Household Tasks
Coleman Social Services’ Family Care Solutions program offers a supportive network of care to help people of all ages live safely and comfortably in their own homes. We offer home care for seniors by providing assistance with daily living activities or recovery from surgery. We also offer in home care for those who are working long hours, have a new baby or are dealing with a chronic illness. Our in home care services can be tailored to meet specific needs and preferences.
Perhaps you have noticed that your loved one is having some trouble keeping up with the duties and chores of maintaining their home in the manner that they always have. If you are concerned for their health, well-being or safety but would like them to continue living in their own home, Coleman’s Homemaker Services could be the answer for your family.
Homemaker Services include:
- Performing household tasks
- Assisting with laundry and ironing
- Taking out garbage
- Making beds
- Changing linens
- Dusting furniture
- Organizing and cleaning closets
- Planning, preparing and cleaning up meals
- Shopping for groceries and supplies
- Preparing future meals
- Helping with errands
- Dropping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Picking up prescriptions
- Assisting with pet care
- Providing companionship
Personal Care Services
In many situations, keeping a loved one at home can require assistance with personal care tasks that family members are unable to provide. Coleman’s Personal Care Services can help your loved one preserve his or her dignity by assisting with daily personal care tasks including:
- Medication reminders
Care Management Services
Caregiving presents many challenges as loved ones age. We’re here to help. While we don’t deliver medical care, we can oversee your loved one’s care through our Family Care Solutions program. We will keep you and your family members—whether living nearby or far away—informed, involved and confident that your loved one is enjoying a healthy, safe and independent lifestyle.
Our care managers can assist your loved one with:
- Transportation and scheduling of doctors' appointments
- Attending doctors' appointments and facilitating communication between doctor, senior and family members, if appropriate
- Monitoring client’s adherence to medical orders and instructions, including reminders to take medications and exercise as directed by a physician
- Assistance with paying bills and organizing finances
Call 330-438-4200 to discover more about how Coleman can help make your and your loved ones’ lives easier. Or stop by and visit us at 400 Tuscarawas St. W in Canton, Ohio.