Services for Expecting Mothers
The Pregnancy Center is a one-stop pregnancy resource and crisis intervention center for those concerned about their expected or unexpected pregnancy. The services at this facility include:
- Free pregnancy test on site
- Free prenatals
- Individual pregnancy education
- Individual nutritional wellness checks
- Individual budgeting assistance
- Individual job seeking skills training
- Material assistance (diapers, baby clothing, baby blankets)
- Resource and referral information
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Individual maternal coping skills
- Adoption information
- Assessment of needs related to the pregnancy
- The development of a Pregnancy Care Plan
Pregnancy Resource Center Commitment to Care
- Women are treated with kindness and compassion.
- Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- We provide a safe environment by screening and training all staff and volunteer.
- Personal information is held in confidence. Information releases are obtained appropriately. Your pregnancy advocate will discuss our confidentiality policy with you at your first appointment.
Some women will want referrals to Coleman Behavioral Health services for mental health treatment and drug and alcohol treatment. Your pregnancy advocate will help with these referrals, including those for dealing with grief, therapy for depression, and marriage and family therapy.
Your pregnancy advocate will also help you with referrals and linkages for health care, food assistance, transportation and childcare.
Our office is open Tuesday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Wednesday 12:00-3:00 p.m., and Thursday 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Please call (330) 676-6842 for more information about the Pregnancy Center. For We are available to field your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (330) 839-9919.